Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!!

Last Wednesday of the month means it is time for
What's Up Wednesday!!


As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!

Life has been busy and fun lately so here we go :)



What we're eating this week...
Brew & Que Meatballs
Salmon Packets
Little bit of eating out
and Friday we will be camping so sausages on the fire :)





What I'm reminiscing about...
Not sure about this one....
I guess just good times that we have had this summer!




What I'm loving...
Ahh hot summer days!
We had a HOT weekend and I LOVED it all!

This made me LOL!!!


What we've been up to...
We have been cooking, relaxing and netflixing hard!
OH! FROLF too! (Frisbee Golf)

Promoting as a consultant fot Thirty One.
 Thirty One TWO catalog week :)

AND

We went to the Roger Waters concert Sunday night and it was AWESOME!!



What I'm dreading...
Routines, lunches, early mornings!
Trying to savor each minute of summer.



What I'm working on...
This week has been GO mode.
Grad school work and lesson planning.
I want the transition back to school to be easy peasy!

AND

Finding a new personal planner for the school year.




What I'm excited about...
Enjoying the rest of summer with the people I love!



PSST! Also another thing about Chicago but I will share that later ;)
Maybe a hint in this picture hehehe!


What I'm watching/reading...
Oh gosh If I start another show I will fall over!
Gossip Girl, Grey's, The Office.




I just started again The Facts of Life!!
UGH such a classic and the humor is hilarious!



ALSO!! PSA!
We just started Mad Men and we are obsessed.



Reading...
Not much lately.
A lot of Blog reading.


What I'm listening to...
All the Pretty Girls
Kenny Chesney


Final Song
MO


AND!
I have been jamming out to my Itunes which has all the songs
from high school and college that I over played and obsessed over!
For example....




What I'm wearing...
My new Stella Leggings
from the #NSALE


Heidi Dress
from Evy's Tree 




What I'm doing this weekend...
We are using this weekend to spend two nights camping!
Probably that last longer time camping and boating we will do for a while.




What I'm looking forward to next month...
New classes.


New clothes.

New schedule.




What else is new...
My new summer series on the blog:
Meatball Monday
This week's post 
Last week's post


BONUS***
What is your favorite part of summer?
Oh gosh this is a hard one. There are so many wonderful things that I love about summer.
I love the weather, concerts, food, vacations and friends.
But I think most of all what I love and my favorite part is
Time.
I love that there is time to do so much, see so much, eat so much and vacation so much.
Time is precious and you can use your time to do 1 million things you
might not always get to when you are busy.




Happy Day!

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016