Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

WOO HOO!!!

Happy Friday :)

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.

 The fish boil from the weekend is DEF a favorite!!



TWO.

I shared all the details about our Door County
trip HERE!



THREE.

I started a new summer segment all about....
YOU guessed it!


FOUR.

We spent Tuesday biking 
Lake Shore Drive!
It is a summer tradition for us:)
We finished the day with some deep dish 
Giordanos as well!


FIVE.

OHH YEAHH!!! The new Thirty One 
catalog will be available next week 
and I am LOVING 
the fall colors!!

If you are in need of new bag let me know :)
I am LOVING the weekender!


SIX.

Everyone hates the humidity and heat 
and I am like HI YES I WILL HAVE IT ALL!!


SEVEN.

MY PEPPERS!!!
Are too cute!


EIGHT.

Loving this song lately :)
So catchy!!



NINE.

TOO TRUE!!
This mad me LOL so much!



TEN.

LOVE this!
Saw this on instagram 
and LOVED it!



Hoping the rain stays away this weekend so we can enjoy the sun and outdoors :)

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016