Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday- Phone Apps

It is Tuesday and it is supposed to be GORGEOUS here!

Today I am linking up with  Momfessionals 
for Show & Tell Tuesday!



Today we are talking about our Favorite Phone Apps!

Know I wouldn't say I am addicted to my phone....
But I am on it often.



I am guilty of it and I know I need to work HARD on not 
being so addicted.

On my phone...

Memories.

Pictures.

Life.

There is a lot going on at one time. 

Here are the apps I love and enjoy on my phone!

Amazon. How can you not? I use it DAILY!!

Facebook.
 I actually have found myself on here less the past month.

Instagram.
This is my obsession lately.
I love photos and sharing everything for the blog!

LOVE!!! The Open Table app for restaurant reservations!
Once you use it a lot you get a gift card back!

 Pure Barre
This app holds me accountable and helps me sign up for classes!

Photos.
MY LIFE!! All of my memories in photos and videos!

Pinterest.
A good pinterest session is always good for the soul.


Spotify App.
Music is life. I always have music on when I am doing ANYTHING!!

Timehop
This kills me. The app shows you old photos and memories.
Some I love.
Some I don't.

The Weather Channel App.
I am obsessed with weather.
All things weather.
I must know what is going on.


Snapchat.
Again this one I am little over.
Funny moments I am all about.
Just always something to see and laugh at!

Lots that keeps me busy on my phone on a daily.

What apps do you love?
What can you not live without?
What do you want to get rid of?

xo


1 comment :

  1. I should download the Weather app! I agree about TimeHop. Sometimes I like the memory, other times not so much, or it makes me sad that time has passed so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016