Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday Favorites

WOAH!! I cannot believe it is Friday already.

It has been HOT here and we are most definitely loving it!


As always I am linking up with 
MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 





ONE.


Our Road trip to Lake Shelbyville!
Pat even let me watch Gossip Girl the whole way.
He is a keeper :)


TWO.


The most ADORABLE drink holders!
You can find them HERE!!
My good friend brought these this weekend and they
were a huge hit!



THREE.


UM HI!
The best steak I have ever consumed or eaten!!
Flank Steak on the fire!



FOUR.


Ok so this is a favorite because I will miss it so much!
I have LOVED Mickey D's Orange Hi C from ever since
I can remember.
They are no longer carrying so being able to have it one last time was
AMAZING!


FIVE.


Another successful 4th camping with this guy :)


SIX.


Itasca Fireworks!!


SEVEN.


I have said that I have been taking Pure Barre classes for about two weeks now.
I know it might seem crazy but for myself to appreciate my body in a two piece is
definitely a favorite!
It has only been a short time but I have FOR SURE become
stronger, have more tone and even have more muscle :)
I love my bottoms from Soma that are so comfy and feminine!
You can find them HERE!
EIGHT.
Image result for LCR game
We had Chinese food with my family last night and we all
gathered and played this game together!
I LOVE it and it was so fun competing against each other and have secret chants
NO WHAMMYS!
Great times had by all!


This weekend will be hot and we are going to enjoy it!
I am having lunch with one of my dear friends today and then relaxing & a family BBQ 
are on the agenda for the weekend:)

Stay Cool.

xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016