Monday, July 17, 2017

Meatball Monday- Meatloaf Style

Hello Hello!!!

Welcome to a new week 
and 
Welcome to my new segment!


I am so excited to share this up coming series 
with you all...


Over the newt few weeks I am going 
to share my favorite meatball
recipes!

From turkey, chicken and ground beef
I am going to share all my recipe creations!

SO!

First up....

Meatloaf Meatballs

Now.

I am in love with this recipe.
It is easy, simple and DELICIOUS!

What makes this recipe amazing is...wait for it...
Ketchup!

Now if you know me at ALL I loathe ketchup.
I was so hesitant to try this but so glad I did!


Ingredients
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 egg
1/4 parmesan cheese, grated 
3 T. ketchup
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1 T. dried parsley 


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet, that has sides with silpat or parchment paper
3. In a large bowl mix together ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Using your hands, mixing gently together all ingredients until evenly combined.
5. Form into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet. (I like to use my cookie scoop, it makes all balls even!)
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
7. Heat a skillet with olive oil. When meatballs are done in oven, fry them up a little on each side until the outside has a small crisp!
8. Serve over your favorite pasta with your favorite sauce :)

You will NOT be disappointed!

Enjoy.




xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016