Thursday, July 13, 2017

Entertainment with Emalie

Thursday's are now a love/ hate relationship.

LOVE.
Because it is almost the weekend!!

HATE.
Grad school for the next two years on Thursdays!!


Not so much a hate but a 
SO MUCH TO READ SO LITTLE TIME!

Image result for reading memes

I haven't done an 
Entertainment with Emalie 
post in a while so I thought today would be perfect!

Here are my currents :)

Watching.


Image result for gossip girl
OH does this show make me feel like
I am back in my junior year of high school!




Image result for oitnb
Pat and I are loosing our MINDS watching the current season!
We are down to the last 2 episodes I think!!




Image result for grey's anatomy
Such a classic. I finished the current season back in May
but decided to re-watch the WHOLE series
#summernetflixaddicted


What I want to start watching.

Image result for house of cards
I started watching the 1st and 2nd season but never
finished the
rest!

Image result for pretty little liars
Same with this!
I gave up a while back but since the series just
ended I would love to finish it ALL!




Reading.
Image result for magnolia story
Yes still reading.
I need to make more time for my fun reading!!
Image result for here's to us
I bought this and my goal is to finish it by August!
Let's see if I can :)


What I would like to read.


Image result for unstuffed
I feel like this book is calling my name.
I have heard great reviews so I am stoked to read it!!

Image result for uninvited
For some reason I keep seeing this book
pop up and I am drawn to it and
MUST read it!



Listening. 

I Feel Good
Thomas Rhett



They Can't See
Michael Tyler



A Girl Like you
Easton Corbin 



Flatliner (ft. Dierks Bentley)
Cole Swindell




Good Company 
Jake Owen 



Do we see a theme here with all these songs??
#lovemesomecountry


Any recommendations??
Let me know :)

See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

xo





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016