Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Shop TWO!!! Thirty One Special Catalog Week!

Ahhh yes TWO posts Today!!

WOO HOO!!!
I am talking all about this special week that Thirty One has going on right now...




Until July 31st you can shop not one..... BUT TWO!!

That is right TWO catalogs!!!

You have the opportunity to shop the summer catalog AND the NEW fall catalog!


Do you see a trend with my favorite new fall pattern and colors? :)

For me fall calls for patterns, scarves, and pops of color!


Number one for me this fall is this weekender.

Not only for us women, BUT also for those men in your life!
How cute is this?
For a mini moon or for newly weds who LOVE to travel!
Must have.



I am obsessed with these colors for the fall.
For all the campers in your life.
These are a MUST!
End summer and start fall with NEW colors.
PERFECT for labor day camping and picnicking!




Now I must say I am not a team red person.
I am TOTALLY #teampurple.
BUT for the holidays all the above are BEYOND!!

A woman is always working on her finishing touches.
Scarf for the fall? You got it!
Monogrammed wristlet for a night out in the city during December?
YUPP!
We have you covered!




Now I am biased to purple.
Our school colors are purple and white
SO obviously the obsession is SO real!!!
Classy for work, school or even a night out on the town.




As you can see from above my obsession with the stripes is FOR REAL.
1. I love the striped bag with the teal accents. Teal accents are my jam.
2. The weekender. I just cannot get enough!
3. Casual but also very stylish!




2 Catalogs for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!

End of season shopping as well as getting ready for Fall.





Back to school and Back to work call for major organization.

Get your classroom, office or bedroom all organized and decorated to your liking!

Fall calls for all the activities.

Keep up on work, homework, and housework with all the essentials for organizing. 



Another obsession in the NEW catalog is all the attention to each style, pattern and color.
You can see all items that come in a specific pattern or color.

SO easy to view, search, and find your favorites!

Shopping should not be stressful and I LOVE the new set-up in the back of the catalog.



Do I have your attention to submit an order OR have an online party?
Let's do it and get our shopping on!!!




Last call for your final summer haul!

Happy shopping!

You can shop using me as consultant HERE!

Any questions?
Comment below :)

xo









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016