Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Ahhhh Friday.

Nice to see!!

We are going to have beautiful weather here this weekend
and I cannot wait.

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

ONE.


Sunday night we went to the Roger Waters Concert and it was AMAZING!
Of course we had to have some Billy Goat's before the show:)



TWO.

Thirty One is having the BEST deal ever until the 31st!
You can shop the summer AND fall catalogs at once!
Let me know if you need a new bag.
The stripes are divine and I am loving SO many new fall bags!
Shop HERE!



THREE.

THESE.
Where have Zella leggings been my whole life?
I got these at the #NSALE and I am obsessed.



FOUR.

My new Heidi Dress from 
It is comfy, stylish AND you can wear it as a dress, coverup or 
even wear it with pants!!



FIVE.

I started one of my all time favorite shows again!
The Facts of Life.
TOTAL 80's sitcom and I love it!



SIX.

 Another summer salad creation!
Crispy chicken :)
My secret?
Perdue chicken nuggets cut in 1/4's.




SEVEN.

Wednesday we had a great little date night.
We walked to our downtown area and sat outside!
Brie Burger? Um HEY!
SO GOOD!





EIGHT.



















I don't know why I haven't blogged about this earlier....
I have a current obsession.
Podcasts.
Running errands? Podcast.
Driving to grad school? Podcast.
Folding laundry? Podcast.
Right now I am LOVING Jen Hatmaker's new series
and
S-TOWN.



NINE.
My yeti.
She is my baby.
She has been so good to me lately.
She is great with a little mint and lemon too :)




TEN.
BLESS.
This is my favorite movie.
I loved Natasha Richardson in this.
THIS.
It just gets me :)



We are OFF!
To enjoy a beautiful weekend of camping & boating!

See you back here Monday for my summer segment!
Meatball Monday.

xo





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016