Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

Fri-YAY!!!

We are off to Door County today and we 
couldn't be more excited!!


As always I am linking up with 
MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 





ONE.




We had a family BBQ at my parents on Sunday!
Family, good food, wine and great conversations.
LOVE!
The food was unreal.
I am working on my mac n cheese masterpiece :) 



TWO.

(Evy's Tree Photo)
I ordered this new Evy's Tree.
The details are BEYOND 
and I cannot wait until it arrives!



THREE.


Monday I was craving Buffalo Chicken 
so I whipped up this cute little lunch for Pat and I.
He is a keeper :)



FOUR.


I revamped the blog this week
and I am OBSESSED!
Be sure to check out all the new features :)



FIVE.


Relaxing nights call for 
Sudoku matches!
As much as I hate to 
admit it....my losing streak is 
better than my winning ;)



SIX.



I have been LOVING these salad creations I have 
been coming up with.
They both will be on the blog soon!




SEVEN.


Summer time has given me time to organize, shop and style!
I adored these two outfits I created this week.
Lots more styling to come!




EIGHT.
EEK!!! One of my #NSALE items :)
This sale drove me CRAZY yesterday 
but everyone at Nordstrom's was beyond helpful!
Make sure you check out the sale if you are a cardholder this week and then
the 21st for everyone else!!


Off to cooler temps, camping and lots of good food!
See you Monday!
I am back with a new segment you are going to LOVE!!



xo



2 comments :

  1. The chicken salad looks great. I'm always looking for new kinds of salad. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT! Salads always need new "outfits" just like us!

      xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016