Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I feel like such a big girl writing this post!!!
I remember when I was younger my mom 

We would go to the mall on a HOT and HUMID day 
and check out all the deals!!

Our weather here has been HOT AND HUMID so you know it is
time for the SALE!!


If you have the Nordstrom debit or credit card you get to shop early!

WOO HOO!!

So obviously I am going to share what I have my eye on :)
And what has been on my wish list!

I am thinking workout wear, shoes and back to school teacher clothes!

OH! And lots of fall items too!

Here we go.

This sports bra

Cardigan

Muscle Tee
Armhole Tank








Ruffle Hem Tee











Dress for end of summer or fall with cardigan.







My mom and I ADORE
 Bobeau!!

Purple for back to school!



I am LOVING knotted tops that lay on the hip.




Had my eye on THIS for
some time now!!
LOVE!!! My current obsession.


Just a handful of my wants, needs and can't live withouts 
from Nordstrom!

Happy Shopping :)

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016