Thursday, June 29, 2017

Evy's Tree

It's Thursday and we are PUMPED about that around here!
We head out for our 4th of July camping Friday so today is last minute
organzing, prepping and packing!

Today I am sharing my love for Evy's Tree.

Evy's Tree is a company I stumbled upon after following a fellow blogger.

I love the uniqueness.
You can only buy certain hoodies for a certain amount of time.

I love the that it is a small business.
The owner is a WOMAN and kicks butt at designing these hoodies.

Until I started planning for this post, I didn't realize how many pieces
I actually own :)

I purchased my first hoodie almost exactly one year ago so I thought I would share how 
I rock my hoodies and why I love them.

So here we go!



The Sophie in Silver
This is the first hoodie I purchased and it will forever be my favorite.
It was when I purchased this hoodie, I knew my love affair
with Evy's Tree had just started.





I love it.
Simple.
I am obsessed with the Sophie's because of their unique hoods!
I paired it with my Park Lane Rose Cross necklace.
AND 
My Evy's Tree Skinny Jeans in Demin. 




The Sophie in Blackberry
I get SO many compliments on this hoodie when I am in Hampshire.
Our school colors are purple and white so I rock this occasionally 
on Friday's with jeans :)
It is a little heavier material so it is PERFECT for cooler weather.




OH and Have I mentioned, these have POCKETS!!
Give me all the pockets please :)
Also rocking my silver Rose Cross here as well.





The Sophie in Vintage Floral 
Do you see a trend here? :)
NOW.
This hoodie competes with my silver one all.the.time.
The obsession is REAL.

As I was doing this I forgot to snap this!!!
I KNEW I forgot pieces!
I told you....the obsession is real!





 The Trish in Merlot
I bought this especially for the holidays and I loved it!!
Again with the cross :)
And it was long in the back so I could
also rock it with leggings to work!






I adore the pockets on this.








The Sophie in Jet Black
This is my go to piece.
Easy for running errands.
After barre class.
Or perfect for a casual Friday!




I rocked it with my Evy's Tree Sangria Skinny jeans.
And another Park Lane Necklace.
Black, blue and red I never thought I would wear together
BUT this is on my list for a fall outfit :)





The Jessica in Oatmeal
You can rock this piece so many different ways!
That is why I love it!
You can also rock it fall,winter and spring.







SO versatile
and I rocked it with a gold pearl necklace.
So fun!




The Emily in Kale
I mean I had to have it right?
I love the color.
I love the uniqueness too!
And I mean the name? DUH!






It is long in the back 
and lays co cute on the shoulders.
I think for fall and spring I can totally find perfect teaching outfits with this!






Skinny Denim and Sangria
I paired all these hoodies with my Evy's trees skinnies!
I got the denim first and I wear them weekly.
I just got the sangria and already have worn them!























The Rachel in Meadow
OF COURSE.
Doing this after I took my Sophie in vintage floral picture...
I realized I forgot ANOTHER hoodie I have!

(Evy's Tree Photo)

I love rocking this on cold weekend morning or even when running errands!



Now...
This was my summer buy and I anxiously waiting for it to come in :)
I will be pairing it will my Sangria Skinnies for the school year & 
Pairing it with white pants for a summer lunch!

The Faith in Rose Garden
(Evy's Tree Photo)

I just ordered mine and I waiting to rock it!!


This post is not sponsored at all.
My love is true for this company and the hoodies they create.
They are one of a kind and I love all of mine.
I wear my Sophie's weekly because they are comfortable and of course have pockets :)

Here is my referral coupon for 20% off.
Evy's Tree is offering 20% off for any new buyer!

Head on over to their site HERE to check out all their recent hoodies.

I love my hoodies and I hope you find one that you love too!

xo


3 comments :

  1. Where's the picture of you in the camo under armor hoodie?

    Nonetheless, I think The Emily is ny favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am laughing out loud!!! Maybe this weekend I will model the camo!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love the sweatshirt! very stylish and appealing! You rock it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016