Monday, February 13, 2017

Weekend Recap- Lazy Days Edition

Here we are again back at it again!! Another busy week ahead but first a little weekend recap :)

Friday was QUITE a long day! 

We had another bball game my girls cheer for the sophomores. The girls played a great game and ended up winning in over time! WOO!


After the game, I raced back home to watch a Boxing match. Yes Boxing. Me and sports are an interesting pair. My parents put me on a soccer team in 1st grade and it was more like gymnastics up and down the field my mom tells me :) #girlygirl. Don't get me wrong I love a good baseball or football game but I am still learning about Boxing. We watched Pat's sisters boyfriend fight. I asked so many questions and got nervous every time they hit each other.



It was a LONGG day and night. We crawled into bed just before midnight, and I knew Saturday morning was all about sleeping in :)

I spent the morning watching my favorite cooking shows :) They were all chocolate themed #AMEN.




I love Ree Drummond and I adore The Kitchen, except that Katie Lee can get a little annoying. I LOVE Marcela and Jeff from Chicago!

We ran some errands and did some shopping on Saturday Afternoon. We went to the Huntley Outlet Stores to do some deal shopping. The store Bass is closing there so we found some GREAT deals on shoes and clothes #winwin

Its always funny the conversations we have as we drive through Huntley and Algonquin. We would like to be out that way one day but our minds are ALWAYS changing!

We had a yummy lunch at Panera, split an iced coffee and headed home to watch what else.... THE CROWN. #canyousayobsessed



We decided to head out to dinner and movie! We LOVE Mod Pizza in Deer park so we did pizza and then headed to see the movie Lion. Mod Pizza allows for both of us to create a pizza to our liking!



OK so now onto Lion.... OH MY GOSH. By far should win all the OSCARS!!!!! It pulled at your heart strings and is most def. a tear jerker. Pat and I had good conversations about the movie after. We both loved it and HIGHLY recommend you seeing it, but bring your tissues!!





Sunday Pat had to coach early, so I slept in, watched Gilmore Girls and cleaned like crazy!

My closet can be a dark hole and things get easily lost.

We deep cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed EVERYTHING! We have dark wood floors which I LOVE but you see every.inch.of.dust.

I know Pat thinks this is what I do LOL!!!


We worked out, meal planned, grocery shopped, and headed home to relax.

We spent time with Pat's parents which was super enjoyable. Always good food and treats to enjoy :)

Then we headed to dinner with my parents at Beelow's Steakhouse in Lake Zurich. We had great apps, dinner and drinks!! We would SO go back and recommend it for sure :)




We got home in time to enjoy some Grammy's then hit the hay early!!

Another whirlwind weekend but with lots of free time to enjoy :)

Have a great week!! Crazy temps in the forecast for the Chicagoland this week! Pat thought I was crazy for wearing my flats to work today but I can FEEL spring coming :)

Make today a great one! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016