Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him

Ohh Valentine's Day! This holiday... do we even truly consider it a holiday? Or is it a candy company holiday?

#dying 


Today I am sharing a few ideas that hopefully help you buy that perfect Valentine's Day gift for him!

FOR HIM:

1. Yeti Rambler.
This is THE perfect gift for your man who is always on the go. Water or coffee YETI has the best line of products for the hustle and bustle of the work day. (I have the 30 oz. and I SWEAR by it) I highly recommend YETI and all their products. For Yeti products. 10 oz for coffee and 30 oz for water click HERE!

















2. Cologne 
Your man could always use a new scent. With warm weather on the way, find him a go to scent to wear on spring break, and on those summer nights! Here are a few that I enjoy :) Nordstrom is my go to store.
















3. Man Crates 
When I was first looking into gift ideas, I was wondering if there was anything out there that you could get your guy that could be all his favorite things wrapped into one. I stumbled upon Man Crates and thought they were so clever! They have so many different types you can order your man! From outdoors, to grilling to drinking and eating, they have a HUGE variety to order from! Its kind of like those fashion, fitness and makeup boxes.... but for men! You can find the crates HERE!


4. Stay in and cook him his favorite meal
This one is super easy yet something he SO will enjoy. This year for Pat's birthday I surprised him with his favorite dinner at home. I set the table all perfect and special for the occasion! The way to a man's heart is through his stomach aka feed him the BEST!!! Also homemade meals mean more than a meal out where you spend too much money and time at a place that isn't your comfy and warm home!




5. Fitbit
How fun and enjoyable for 1. A new watch and 2. A fitness band. I have been through many Fitbits myself and I do enjoy the company. They have so many different varieties now and new Fitbit is a great idea for your man! To keep him going and fit , you could even get one yourself so you could hike, bike and run together! Check out Fitbits line HERE.



6. Man Candles
Ok so there is no category at the candle shop titled "man candles" but over the years my love for candles has blossomed and I have given the title to many of the following candles. They are amazing scents and are absolutely perfect to burn on a guys night or a relaxing night at home with a glass of whiskey. 



You can find Flannel and Mahogany Teakwood  HERE! And November Rain and MidSummers Night HERE!


I hope some of my go to items will help you find the perfect gift for your perfect man! Valentine's day is truly about love and being with the ones you love :) Happy shopping!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016