Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites

Oh what a week it has been!

Friday, so nice to see you :)

Today I am linking up with Momfessionals, TabandErika and GraceandLove for Friday Favorites!


Evy's Tree Black Sophie
I FINALLY was able to wear this to school this week and it might just be my new favorite Sophie! Seriously the black was so slimming :) #obsessed. This week I also bought a pair of their skinny jeggings and I cannot wait until them come in!!! Head on over to Evy's Tree to look at the GORGEOUS items they have!
P.S. The new item they are launching is the Emily!! And it is GREEN!!! Umm sign me up :) 

Creamy Sausage Rigatoni Pasta 
I shared my recipe this week for Table Talk Tuesday and it absolutely a FAV this week! So delicious and the perfect comfort meal on cold winter nights.



Painted Fox Home Tray
I spent a little of my Christmas money on this tray that I have had my eye on for MONTHS!! The blogs I have linked up with above have this tray and have shared wonders about it!!! It is rustic and I am loving the look! The shelves are interesting and I am still wondering which spot in the house it will fit perfect in. I waited a MONTH for it to arrive and I couldn't be happier!! You can find it HERE!

[ This one isn't mine but I adore the & sign and the greens!]

First Comes Love
I blogged on Monday how I had finished my book for January and I now am on a new book for February. First Comes Love By: Emily Giffin is another one I am LOVING!!!! I have found that I love reading before bed and the other night I was up until almost 1030 reading (WOAH LATE I KNOW ;)  but you start at 9 it is late LOL. This book is my second book of 2017 and also my second book that deals with losing a loved one. I don't know what draws me to these books, but the authors make the plots GOOD. 



COSTCO
You will never hear me talk about this place ENOUGH!!! We went for our first trip of 2017 and I was STOKED! I mean due to the the fact that I think Nov-Dec we were there every weekend, our credit cards needed a break. BUT I was so happy to be back at my place :) I swear by Costco. They have everything. Socks? Check. Leggings? Check. Dinner? Check. And YES all three of those things I have picked up at Costco. If you don't belong I HIGHLY recommend you go and check it out. You will NOT be disappointed!


Short and Sweet this week. This week was my first 5 day work week back at school in 2017. I do have to say this week FLEW by. I am hoping the rest of the weeks do too, leading up to SB! My countdown is on for Marco Island :)

We have a ZERO plans weekend and my heart couldn't be happier! My cooking shows have missed me on Saturday mornings and oh have I missed them :) 


"If you can dream it, You can do it!"

Happy Friday Friends
xo 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016