Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!



As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


FAVORITES TIME!!!


ONE.
THIS queso!! I made it for the weekend and it was yum!
I have a few minor things to change but 
my goal for a while has been to 
create a white queso!!



TWO.

My slow-cooker jambalaya was a hit in 
our house!
Check it out HERE!




THREE.
I got to see these babes on Saturday!
Love these forever sisters 
of mine 
PSS.




FOUR.
At school for Halloween on Tuesday
we were the "Spice Girls"




FIVE.
I just cannot with this.
TOO cute!
I saw this and died of laughter.
These parents win!!
I love Chip & Jo



SIX.
The other night I was able to put 
up my Thanksgiving mantle.
We used to put this little village up as kids 
and I am so thankful 
my mom has now passed it to me 
so I can continue the tradition!


PHEW! It has been a busy week!
Time change this weekend = we are ready!

TWO weeks until our fall break :)

We have lots of nothing going on this weekend and we are stoked!!

Have a fabulous weekend.

XO



2 comments :

  1. Those little villages are so sweet and unique! I have never seen anything like them! Also, your Halloween costume is cracking me up! That's such a funny idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love putting them up for Thanksgiving!! We loved dressing up this year at school! Super easy and fun :)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016