Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Want. Need. Wear. Read.- Show & Tell Tuesday

Hey you.
Good to be back!

We had an awesome break and are in full 
Christmas mode at our house.

I will share my holiday decor 
as well as my go to list ideas 
all this week!

Today I am linking up with 
for Shoe & Tell Tuesday!

Want. Need. Wear. Read.


WANT.
NEED.


                Running Shoes.













Spoon Rest.




WEAR.

Most days my outfits consist of jeans, sweaters and boots to work.



Then working out is all yoga pants.

Lounge wear I am loving my robe lately.



READ.

Elin Hilderbrand's winter books are on my night stand.





I want to start this one as well.




Short and Sweet!
See you tomorrow for my Men's Holiday Gift Guide!!

XO


2 comments :

  1. Nice choices! I'd love to have a cordless vacuum.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! We have a regular one but I feel a cordless one in the kitchen would be divine! XO

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016