Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites

Oh Hello Weekend..... AGAIN!!!!
I LOVE these short weeks. I would totally not be against a 4 day work week.

I am linking up with Momfessionals, TabandErika & GraceandLove today for Friday Favorites!


ONE.

My date night outfit last Friday :) We went out to celebrate Valentine's Day and the weather was amazing!

Tory Burch. Bass. Park Lane. AEO.



TWO.
The weather. OF COURSE it is now back down to winter temps and we are expecting snow this weekend but it was SO enjoyable the past week!



THREE.
My grandmother turned 89 this weekend. She is my only living grandparent left. My parents and I drove up to Milwaukee on Sunday and had a wonderful evening celebrating Grandma DODO!
I am one of 11 eleven grand children and at the last minute I was able to pull 11 happy birthday wishes together to share with Gram :)






FOUR.
I love pictures. I love photo albums. This was a picture I came across at Gram's this weekend. My dad is on the RIGHT in the sport coat. Look at my grandma's style. I love her skirt!!
(Sidenote- She is wearing a mink fox scarf and for YEARS that haunted me as child!)



FIVE.
Baking and cooking. Tried new recipes this week and I have been pleasantly surprised :) SO much good stuff! I shared Zoodles with Shrimp this week! The other two I will share next week!








SIX.
I shared my WUW post and I LOVED sharing the bonus question! I am obsessed with my makeup line PUR and this stick spot cover up.



SEVEN.
I officially decided to go back to school for my masters in principalship. Big journey ahead and I am ready!



EIGHT.
This meme. God BLESS. If you know me at all you know my love for Costco can at times take precedent over breathing :)





Tonight Is my last night of coaching.... ever. I have decided to take a break from coaching to begin my masters. I have loved every year, the good and the bad. I have grown as an adult and educator through coaching. It is a bittersweet feeling but I am ready for a new chapter in life.

We have ZERO. I mean ZERO plans this weekend and we are pumped!!! 
Have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.
xo




2 comments :

  1. Boo about the snow! I'm glad you had a few days of nice weather though! Happy bday to your grandmother! My mommom turns 90 in March and I'm one of 11 grandkids too -- I hope our celebration is just as fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO crazy about the snow and we in fact did get flurries all day yesterday!! Need that spring weather! How fun for your family too! Growing up my bff called grandma mommom! Thanks for the comment have a fabulous week!
      xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016