Friday, February 17, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES

WAHOO!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!

In my teacher world this is what today looks like:

Late start!! AKA kids come at 945. 30 min classes #AMEN
Beautiful Chicagoland Weather.
PAYDAY
3 Day Weekend (President's Day Monday :)

Today like every Friday I am linking with Erika, Andrea and Narci to share my Friday Favorites!



Short and sweet post today! Here are some of my favorites!!

1. Valentine's Day
We had a very relaxing night at home with pizza, Portillos cake and watching the crown. #purebliss
















2. Nice weather
We have SUCH a great weekend weather coming up and it is DEF a favorite!



3. Paint Night
Last night we went out with our good friends to Bottle and Bottega!
I love these places BUT I am absolutely the worst artist! 
Good wine, good food, good convo, good friends :) 















This song is such a JAM and I quite obsessed lately! It is my go to song in the car!! I would so go see him this summer if my schedule allows!!


Tonight Pat and I are going out to officially celebrate Valentine's Day at Neoteca. This place is downtown Barrington and it is amazing! Great drinks, amazing Bruschetta and the entrees are delicious :)

That's all for me today!
Enjoy your weekend.
Get out and enjoy LIFE! 

xo

2 comments :

  1. Portillos cake + The Crown = pure bliss!! I'm originally from Chicago and their cake is so so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!!! We had to limit ourselves to 1 piece each! Too delish!
      Thanks for stopping by:)
      xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016