Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Hey Hey!
What's Up Wednesday is a week early this month!





As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!


What we're eating this week...

All the Thanksgiving food!!
I am also making this pie.


&
This appetizer.






What I am reminiscing about...
Last Thanksgiving with my whole family!




What I am loving...
Seeing all the light and decorations
up for the Holidays :)



What we've been up to...
Conferences, decorating, cooking, sports awards.
These past few weeks have been busy!




What I am dreading...
I think the end of the semester....
I had some awesome classes this fall and I will
miss seeing them as our new semester starts after winter break!




What I am working on...
Recipes. Recipes.
I am looking forward to sharing so many as the holidays
approach!







What I am excited about...
Holiday time with
family & friends.



What I am watching/ reading...

New Girl

The Office



What I am listening to...

All.The.Christmas. Music.

I love Michael Buble Holiday on Pandora.



What I am wearing...
Sweaters, boots, jeans, yoga pants.

Anything this is warm and cozy.





What I am doing this weekend...
Family time and decorating more!





What I am looking forward to next month...

THIS.


What else is new...
Not much. We have been planning out our next month since
there birthdays, parties and holidays to be had :)


There is a little What's Up!

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016