Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Table Talk Tuesday- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos

Here we are.
One of my FAVORITE things to talk about:

Tacos.

Give me all the tacos.


Lately I have been loving Mexican food. 
It is delicious.
YET a guilty pleasure.

Summer has given me #allthetime to cook and I am LOVING it.

I recently made the easiest recipe on earth.

Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos.

Why is it the easiest?
3 ingredients.

That's right :)

Here is what you will need:
1 lb chicken breasts
1 package of taco seasoning 
1 jar of salsa


Here is what you will do:
1. Line your slow cooker with a cooking bag.
2. Place chicken breasts evenly in slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle the whole package of taco seasoning on top.
4. Finish by adding the whole jar of salsa.
5. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours.
6. With about an hour left take two forks and shred the chicken.
7. Turn on warm until ready to eat.
8. Serve on warm tortillas with your choice of toppings :)

Enjoy!


YALLL!!!!
These were BEYOND!
So easy and So delicious :)

I BELIEVE in using your slow cooker in the summer....Set it and forget it!

Happy Day!

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016