Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Turning 26...

Happy Tuesday Yall!!

This past weekend I turned 26 so I thought I would do a fun post in honor of becoming another year older!

I am sharing 26 interesting, unique, fun things about myself!





So here we go!

1. I was born a week early.

2. I am the only girl out of three kids. 
I have an older brother and younger brother.

3. I absolutely find ketchup disgusting.

4. I like pizza and hot dogs plain. 

5. I fell down the stairs backwards and broke my collarbone when Iw as 3 1/2.

6. I despise fresh cilantro and parsley.
The taste absolutely FREAKS me out.

7. I can quote The Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan from start to finish.


8. I love Titanic but will only watch until Leo is out from being held below ship.

9. I have never seen Caddyshack.

10. I HAVE to have music on when doing almost anything.

11. I only have 1 girl cousin out of 11-Both sides combined.

12. Huge crowds make me anxious.

13. I love rollercoasters.

14. I was pushed down a sledhill as a kid and some other kid sat on my wrist and broke it.

15. I only have one living grandparent left.

16. I teach Family & Consumer Science. (modern day Home-Ec)

17. My favorite thing to do is relax :)

18. I got up on water ski's last summer.

19. Target is my favorite store.

20. My favorite color is blue or green because of my eye color. (blue)

21. I do not like being home alone- morning, noon or night. No thank you!

22. I snore.

23. I have terrible seasonal allergies.

24. I like things in order and color coded

25. I am not artistic at all. In preschool my teacher told my mom she was worried about me because my people's legs that I drew came up to their neck and had no body!

26. I do not eat eggs, I find that they have a weird texture. Also foods like pudding and jello freak me out too.


Cheers to a FABULOUS year!!

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016