Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!!
This week seemed to go on forever but that's perfect because this week was 
FABULOUS!!!


As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.
Pat and I celebrated my birthday at one of our favorite places!
Coopers Hawk :)
The BEST food and AMAZING wine.

TWO.

I turned 26 on Sunday!
I shared 26 things about myself in THIS blog post this week :)


THREE.

Celebrating this guy was the best on Sunday!
He even flew Kevin home to celebrate :)


FOUR.

Heavens. these are beautiful!
I was in charge of the meat for Sunday and Kabobs were requested!
We grilled the meat and veggies separate because they cook differently.
UNREAL!!


FIVE.

Had to selfie this hair because I curled my short hair and
LOVED IT!!


SIX.

We attended a great event Monday night that Culinary Fight Club put on!
You check out my post about it HERE!


SEVEN.

UM HI! The best slow cooker chicken tacos EVER.
recipe next week :) 


EIGHT.

I finished my first grad school class Thursday. HOLY PAPER WRITING!
One down nine to go!!!


NINE.
I signed up for a week of Pure Barre and have been LOVING IT!!!
Two classes down and I look forward to going back!



We have NOTHING this weekend and we are PUMPED!!
Lots of relaxing and getting ready for the 4th!!

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016