Monday, June 26, 2017

4th of July Ready!

Hello new week :)

This weekend we had cooler temps and it was amazing!!
Sleeping with the windows open = hello summer!

Today I am sharing some all around tips, tricks and necessities for your 
4th of July party.

I love the 4th and why not embrace red, white and blue all of July? 
Am I right?


We camp every year for the 4th since Pat and I have been together so 
a lot of time my ideas have to:
1. be able to travel well
2. hold freshness long
3. prepared day of OR prepped well at home

Here are the top finds that I am LOVING on Pinterest this season for the 4th.

You can check out my 4th of July board HERE :)

Food

Fruit Tray.

Taco Dip.

Adults only :)

Patriotic Shots.

Ice cream sandwiches. Um yes!

Easy with a cookie cutter and easy for little hands to grab:)

Fruit Kabob

I love cupcakes and I love this current trend with
the surprise inside!

Hot dogs scream the 4th right?
You can buy chips just like these at a Trader Joe's or Costco.
You could even do RED salsa with BLUE and white corn chips :)



Decor

In need of an activity this week?
Summer is the PERFECT time for crafts!
And what better week that the week before the 4th!

Front porch!

SO EASY!

Perfect for you little twirlier :)

Get creative.


Head to Target or
your local craft store and paint these yourself :)
Target has 30% on all home decor!
Stamp the number 4.

I know you have mason jars that need to a purpose!

Candy bar? Sign me up!

I LOVE homemade garlands.

Centerpieces.



Style

Here are a few of my favorite looks for the holiday.
Pull out all your red,white and blue!
Style yourself in the comfiest yet most adorable 4th of July outfit :)

Off the shoulder.

Sandals and all your patriotic pieces!

American Flag combo.

Add a little flag bandana to your outfit :)

Simple & Classy.

Search your pieces for your favorite red, white & blue :)

Kimono? Sign me up!


4th of July is my favorite holiday.
I have a scarf, wrap, tank and sun glasses all packed for our trip this coming weekend!

Cheers to styling, crafting and eating RED WHITE & BLUE 

xo



(I have linked my Pinterest board above. These images are from Pinterest and are my favorites for the holiday!)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016