Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Table Talk Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Meatballs

Happy Tuesday!!!
I love me some table talk :)



With being on summer break, I have found a lot of time to prep and cook some awesome new recipes!
I have also found some great new blogs to follow as well.

One I have really enjoyed is Chrissa Benson over at Physical Kitchness

She shares great whole 30 and paleo recipes.
AND she shares great simple workouts too!

I wanted to try her Buffalo Chicken Meatballs but  
1. My try at homemade mayo had failed earlier this month
2. We love our buffalo sauce too much to go full Frank's Red Hot

So I took the recipe and put my touches on it.

You can find the original HERE.

Buffalo Chicken Meatballs

Here is what you will need:

1 lb. ground chicken
1 egg
3 green onions. chopped
2 T. mayo
1/4 cup buffalo sauce 
1/2 t. salt
1/4 c. + 2T. almond flour 
(sidenote this flour is expensive, so check AMAZON before buying)


Here is what you will do:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, green onions, mayo, buffalo sauce, salt & flour.









3. Using your hands, thoroughly mix ingredients together. 



4. Using a small cookie scooper (you could just use your hands if you don't have one) individually scoop meatballs on to a lined baking sheet. I used my silpat, but you can use parchment paper as well.



**Remember, ground chicken doesn't have a lot of fat.
Don't worry if your meatballs look watery. I promise they will turn out just fine.**

5. Bake for 20 minutes. 

6. Add extra green onions, blue cheese crumbles or extra hot sauce on top & serve!




I served ours over brown rice from Trader Joe's.


Leftovers were even better :)

Super simple, healthy and delicious!

Make tonight, I promise your tummy will thank you.

xo









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016