Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Go-To Home Decor

Today I am going to share a little about 
my favorite decor piece.

I fell in love with this piece 
just about over a year ago.

A lot of the blogs I follow have the piece and use 
it in a variety of ways throughout their home

That is how I fell in LOVE with my go-to piece!


My English Sparrow Two- Tier Tray 

Ever since I have incorporated this tray into my home decor, 
I have found myself using the tray in a few different 
ways.


This is my tray decorated for summer.
I incorporated the blue from my 
placemats.
I found a BUNCH of cute decorative pieces 
in the Target dollar section 
and also at 

















I plan on keeping the 'Blessed' piece out year round.
I added the anchor for summer since we love to boat :)
And also the little cow is actually a coffee creamer from 
He was too cute to pass up!

Next.......


This is how I use my tray now for the fall.
















I have to say this is by far my FAVORITE
set-up.
I found the CUTEST colored pumpkins at Target 
and also the Hello Fall is from the dollar spot!

I couldn't find the sign but HERE is another one I would  use!

I also LOVE the little purple succlent. 
Deep purple is SO a fall color for me!
THIS one is also on my list.


Recently, I have been OBSESSED with Havenly.



I LOVE looking at rooms and decor and planning out my future.
I took their style quiz and found out mine is.....

Classic with a touch of Glam!

HOLY COW!!!!
They couldn't be more spot on!!!

You get to pick your designer. Focus on your style.
Collaborate with them on ideas and then shop for the decor you LOVE!

Amazing. Right?

Just look at this concept image from Havenly.





UM HI! Sign me up!!


My tray is my go-to.
I ADORE IT.
I of course online shop my heart out!

is FULL of so many 
adorable and cute home decor pieces.

Here are a few I have my eye one :)










SO! What is your favorite go-to decor piece?!


psst! GO CUBS!

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016