Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall into a Relaxing Night

Wednesday.

Here we are :)

Today my students have state testing so we have a half day!

What better way to spend a free afternoon than pampering yourself?
Am I right!


Below is a graphic presented by eSalon that encouraged me to share my own tips as to how I pamper myself. And if you know anything about me, pampering myself is one of my 

FAVORITE things to do! If coloring your hair is part of your pampering routine and you want to learn more about eSalon's hair dye, check them out!




As a busy teacher 
the best way for me to unwind after a busy day 
is to throw my hair up into a bun, take my make up off, and snuggle up in one of 
my favorite hoodies!



To have the most successful pampering time here are a few of my go-to's 
that I love to use when it is time to relax.

1. Candles.
Give me ALL THE CANDLES!
I am a hoarder of candles and will switch using different scents based on what I am doing.

If you're all about relaxing with a seasonal scent, I recommend Leaves. 
You can find it at Bath and Body Works!
It is POPULAR so I always stock up.



If you're looking for move a relaxing vibe,
(also B&BW!)

















2. Skin Care
Now I am not a pro at skin care and I do not use a lot of products.
I really never have had to, so I stick to what works for me.

I always start by taking my make up off the minute I get home.
After teaching all day and running errands after work, my skin needs some 
TLC when I get home.

THEN. I use my all time FAVORITE lotions.
I use some on my hands and feet.

Home from work? Stress Relief.
Before bed? Lavender Vanilla.


I use the Costco brand of make up wipes.
I have used others in the past and I feel these do the job without leaving my screen super greasy.



I recently have started using oxy pads in the morning and night due to the 
HOT HOT weather we have been having.



I am a PUR cosmetics fan and use their facial products.




Target has GREAT facial masks that I also am a fan of.
When I have time, I will put one on as I am watching TV or doing laundry.




3. Music
I am ALL about music ALL the time.
 On Pandora.... I enjoy Michael Buble, Colbie Caillat and 2Cellos.
















On Spotify.... I enjoy Evening Acoustic and Acoustic Covers.






4. Hair
When it comes to hair, I am pretty old fashioned.
I haven't jumped on the dry shampoo train yet. #sweaty
AND I love a good hot shower at the end of a long day.

I have naturally wavy hair and often wear it straight.



I am all about the top know/bun life as well!
Ease and comfort when it comes to hair style and color :)

eSalon
Offers one of the best custom hair color lines.

"An eSalon color expert will review your profile and blend a formula especially for your hair and color goals."



How amazing is this??
After coming home from a long day of work taking some time to pamper that
beautiful hair of yours :)



5. Bubble Baths
Netflix, wine, candles and a warm bubble bath is just what a slow and cold fall night
calls for.

B&BW is also my go-to for bubble bath.
Currently I rotate these two.




6. Wine- Down.



Red? White? Rose?

Give me all the wine.
Wine is my go to when pampering myself.
It is a treat and well deserved on a cold fall night.


Pampering yourself is not hard.

Find what you enjoy and DO THAT!

Take care of yourself emotionally, mentally and physically.

Fall is a transition period.
Time for new styles and new life happenings.

Don't let life pass you by.

Endulge in pampering YOU.

Your future YOU will thank you :)

XO






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016