Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday- Favorite Holiday

Happy Tuesday!

Today our weather is cold and rainy....
these are the days I love to sleep in and 
wrap myself in too many blankets 
and watch lots of Netflix!

I am linking up with Momfessionals 
to share my favorite holiday!

This is hard for me because
there are so many things I love about 
all the holidays!

But when it comes to it....

Christmas.

Takes the cake :) 



I love going downtown Chicago and seeing the windows decorated
and stopping at the Walnut room!




I love the first snow fall.
The past few years we have had a TON 
of snow even before Christmas!
When the snow is heavy and lines the branches....
Pure beauty :)




 I love how the outdoor lights are covered with snow
and give off this beautiful glow!




We don't have an Elf on the Shelf BUT
I LOVE seeing everyone 
post about their Elf!!




The tree.
Decorating the tree is by FAR
my favorite Christmas activity to do.
If Pat would let me I wold leave it up all year round!

























I love looking at old Christmas pictures we have taken :) 





I ADORE how I wrap my gifts.
I use craft paper and choose a different 
white and red patterned ribbon each year!



Time off together at the holidays 
is something I very much cherish and always will!



Ugly Christmas Sweater vest day at school!!
A WIN!






And... Lots of holiday traditions I have been doing since I 
was a little girl and new traditions we have created!!


I am counting the hours until I can put my tree up and watch Hallmark movies!

XO





1 comment :

  1. Two months exactly from today. I'm not going to stress this year, well maybe a little. I love, love your hair in the ugly sweater picture!! Yes lots of old and new traditions!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016