Friday, March 24, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Here we are!! The Friday before SPRING BREAK!!!!! So this Friday Favorites is AMAZE!!!
As always I am linking up with Momfessionals, TabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.
On Sunday my mom did her annual St Patty's day dinner on Sunday and it was DELISH!!!
She has done this for years and I am so grateful she was willing to make it this year!!
Next year she says it is my turn to host :)

TWO.

BLESS!! I got my nails done this week for vaca and I am beyond OBSESSED with this color!!
OPI My Chihuahua Bites. I did my toes first and then realized they had it in no chip as well for my
nails :) 


THREE.

On Monday I shared my post on how I balance home and work life. You can see it HERE!
I am sharing this as a favorite because...wait for it... I am all planned until then end of the year!!! 3 out the 4 weeks in April we have 4 day weeks so I have to be on my A GAME!!! Things get shifted but this is a HUGE relief :) 



FOUR.
Did we make my enchiladas again? YUPP. Were they delish? YUPP
You can find the recipe HERE!



FIVE.
This is us LAST year on SB! Pat had found this secret hideaway bar and we only went fro drinks but cannot wait to go back for food as well!!!



BRING ON SPRING BREAK!!!!!!
(since we are on SB next week I will be posting sparingly! Thank you all who have been following me on this blog journey!)

xo



2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness those enchiladas look amazing! I can never turn down Mexican food. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mexican food is always a good idea :) Thanks for the comment! Check out the recipe it is a must! xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016