Thursday, March 9, 2017

Some Funnies

I have a love of screen-shotting something funny to save for future use. I find myself laughing so hard when I go back through my photos and see this hilarious screenshots. I also like to screen-shot inspirational quotes or good memories that pop-up! Here a few of my favorites from recent! I hope they make you giggle or even laugh out loud at work :) 


Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. YES :) 


UMM YES!! Anyone Agree?? Love/HATE relationship with self checkout!!

OH I KNOW RIGHT!!!! ;)

OMG this just makes me think of my brother who is finishing his last semester of college LOL!!!

UGHH!!! I LOVED when they FINALLY got together! #goals

I find myself to be weird, funny, one of kind :) 

OH bless this is me! #allthechipotle

All the praise hands! YES.


xo



2 comments :

  1. I couldn't stop laughing at the college parent teacher conference meme. Imagine all the possibilities of what could be said LOL! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOO good Right?? Like some of my professors truly probably had no idea who I was! Thanks for the comment! xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016