Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Favorites- YAY!

Oh what a week it has been!!! TGIF!!! Today I am linking up with Momfessionals for Friday Favorites! YAYYYYY!!!



ONE
                                                                   
LOVING my 3rd book I have started :) Another easy read!



TWO
Our lazy weekends #AMEN



THREE
I forgot to blog about this BUT I got my haircut last week and I have been LOVING it!!
Fresh for the spring :)



FOUR
End of the season cheer banquet!! This season was a SUCCESS :)



FIVE
Watching old home videos with my dad this week :) You can catch my post all about it HERE!


SIX
YESS!!! This is ALWAYS me! Check out my funnies post HERE!

SEVEN

THESE!! I made these enchiladas last night and Pat and I both agreed these were a HUGE SUCCESS!
 Little tweaks so I will share on Tuesday :)


Pat has a tournament this weekend so you can catch us poolside on Saturday. Sunday is calling for errands, cooking and relaxing! 

Need a meatless idea tonight for dinner? Check out my Meatless Tomato Sauce I posted this week :)

OH and BTW 29 degrees today in the Chicagoland area. JOY :(

Stay warm and have a great weekend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016