Monday, March 13, 2017

Weekend Recap- Snow edition

Another Monday is here!!! This weekend went by TOO fast for my liking. We have another full week ahead and I am counting down the days until Marco Island :)

Here is a little look into our weekend!

FRIDAY
Pat and I both got home from work by 430. We could have totally relaxed all night and stayed in but we decided to hit the gym! He is always a motivator and is always on his A game at the gym. I ran a little, biked and then we did abs together.
We relaxed at home and then went to Panera for a quick dinner!


I then dragged him to Bed Bath & Beyond for a solid 45 minutes. Now I would spend my entire life in that store. SO many things I want and must have :)
We headed home and hit the hay early, which was incredibly wonderful!!

SATURDAY 
Pat had a tournament to coach so he was up early. I was up after him and then headed to my parents to see my brother who was home for a short 24 hours. He and his friends are on their senior year spring break from IU. Oh to be that age again! I spent some time watching old home movies AGAIN,eating and relaxing!


I was then off to watch pat coach mid afternoon. His team this year is full of talent,so It will be a fun season to watch him coach! They won 2 out of 3 games and ended up in 2nd place! Way to go!!! I was proud :) 
We hung out with some friends and watched a whole lot of basketball Saturday night!
Bring on MARCH MADNESS!!!!

SUNDAY 
I was sure to have bacon on hand this weekend :) We love Mariano's thick cut bacon! So delish! So our breakfast was bacon, waffles and I had a side of yogurt! The time change got us BIG. We spent the morning relaxing and started SURVIVOR!!



In the afternoon I went swim suit shopping (UGH WHYYY) with my mom. I am BEYOND picky when it comes to suits. I am not a pattern fan and anything that is slimming works for me! 
I ended up only finding one top I liked but scored a dress for a wedding this summer! WOO!

We did some grocery shopping later on and then stopped for come Chipotle. We spent some time at Pat's parents and totally lost track of time with the silly time change! We headed home and got ourselves ready for the week. 
We finished SURVIVOR and let me tell you I already have those I CANNOT stand. I am loving the Blue team (I can never remember their tribe names so I use color). The red team I can SO do without. 
Then it was time to relax and mentally prepare for another long week!!


SURVIVOR this season is all contestants who have played before. Some I know but some are from WAY back in the day! 



WHO I LOVE:
Debbie (she is CRAZY and I love her. Blue)
Zeek ( He was on last season and I loved the fight he put up. Blue)
Aubry (yes I know... Pat CAN'T stand her! But she is quirky and I like her. Red)
Caleb ( We watched him on his season. His time was cut short due to medical. I am rooting for him! Red.)

WHO I DO NOT LOVE:
Sandra (oh bless. No. I hate how she refers to herself as "queen" Red.)
Cirie( oh she has to go...... Blue)
Troy (He is just GROSS. I am not a fan. He looks grimey. Team?? I can't recall)

It will be an interesting season to say the least!!

The Bachelor ends tonight so Survivor comes back just in time! 
ALSO!!! Since Rachel is officially gone, I can now share I am this Season's winner!!! Pat and I do a contest against each other. We pick the players for our team and whoever has the winner gets treated to dinner by the loser! Raven and Vanessa are BOTH mine so either way I am looking forward to a nice meal :) 

(Forgive me on the LACK of pictures of this weekend. It was a whirlwind!)

Pat is coaching tonight so we are busy busy!

Tomorrow is Table Talk Tuesday and I have THE best meal to share. It might just be our new favorite!

Here is a glimpse of what we woke up to today. #smh #marchisconfused 




xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016