Thursday, March 16, 2017

Pioneer Woman

Today I am gushing about these new dry measuring cups and liquid measuring cup that I splurged to buy this week!! EEEEKKK!!! I went to check the mail yesterday and was so confused at the box that was shipped to me! I wasn't expecting the package until Friday so this was a HUGE surprise!

As I have shared before on the blog, I adore, love and obsess over the food network shows. You can catch me watching The Kitchen or The Pioneer Woman on any given Saturday. From 9 am -11 am my time is occupied with shows :)



I LIKE Ree Drummond on Facebook and 1. she recently opened a store that I am DYING to go to called The Mercantile and 2. She recently launched her spring tableware/baking/cooking line. When I saw the new line I DIED!!! They are beyond beautiful and so adorable.






My credit card happened to buy the measuring cups- liquid and dry! Now as FACS teacher my obsession was in full force and I knew this buy was a MUST!

Here are a few of the cups in my kitchen :)

(PSST! They are even MORE gorgeous in person)


Dry Measuring Cups
These come in your standard sizes: 1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4
All of the patterns are beautiful and unique but I have to say out of these my favorite is the 1 cup!






LOOK how cute they stack together! Perfect for easy storage :)



Liquid Measuring Cup
This LMC measure sup to 4 cups of liquid!



CAN YOU EVEN WITH THIS!!!!!! My good heavens the beauty!


Ree has her line at Walmart, meaning it is affordable and you can find the products at just about any store :) you can find her Spring Line HERE!



These are few I have my eye on for the future :)

Nesting Bowls 
Mini Pie Plates













Footed Bowl Set







                      
If I needed Spring plates....THESE would be it!








We are ALMOST THERE!!!!! Friday is SO SO CLOSE! 
See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites :)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016