Monday, April 3, 2017

Vacation Recap- Short Edition

HELLO HELLO!!! It is SO good to be back here with you all!! Vacation was UNREAL!!! The waking up today for work wasn't so unreal but it's always good to get back into your weekly routine!

Today I am going to recapping a favorite from each day of vacation! We went to Marco Island once again and we were not disappointed :) The WHOLE trip was a favorite but I am going to highlight a little from each day!

SUNDAY

CUTEST DAD EVER!!! We had a cook out on Sunday with some friends!
Had a FAB meal and dad grilled! Of course BBALL was on :)

MONDAY

We went for a morning run and then went to breakfast with everyone
at a local place called  NeNe's :) Where I got THE cheesiest potatoes
EVER. LOL

TUESDAY

We went out to dinner in Naples on Tuesday Night at
Ocean Prime! We LOVED it :)
#cuties 

WEDNESDAY 

Our favorite fishing captain Sean took us out for a GLORIOUS
day of fishing and sunning :) 


THURSDAY

BY FAR best highlight!! We rented a scooter for the day
and we scooted all around town! I HIGHLY recommend this
to anyone :)

FRIDAY

We went and saw a movie last year so we made it a tradition
to go again! I HIGHLY recommend this movie!!!! Heart breaker but EVERYONE should
see it.

SATURDAY

YALLL!!!! Pat took this of me Saturday on early flight home. LOLOLOL I snoozed
the ENTIRE trip home. 430 am wake up call was rough :)


PHEW!!! What a trip :) When are we going back??

See you tomorrow as I will be sharing my FAVORITE food from vacation!

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016