Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Yall!



As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

Sharing some of my favorites from the week :)

ONE.

Reminiscing about recent vacation to Marco Island has for sure been a fav :)
You can see my Vacation day pics HERE.
Check out my Vacation Eats post HERE.


TWO.


THREE.

I saw this and DIED!!!! My dad is always amazed at how similar/same my mom
and I are :) I definitely laughed out loud at this! 


FOUR.

Ok first off this will probably come back and haunt me when I have kids BUT we were at Costco
Monday night and dear God the amount of kids SCREAMING killed me. It was Around 7 so I am
SURE the kids were over the shopping trip! Definitely LOLed.


FIVE.


Trader Joe's finds this week I am 
loving!!! 
Fresh and gorgeous flowers 
to add some spring to 
our home!

AND mini PB sandwiches!
OBSESSED! I was starving 
on my drive home so I even opened the box in the car :) 


SIX.



We are LOVING Survivor and all the twists and turns this season has brought!
My LEAST fav contestant Sandra got voted off this week and I am THRILLED
she was annoying and selfish and referred to herself as "The Queen"
BYE FELICIA!!!!


That's all for this Sun Shining Friday!!! We have good weather headed our way this weekend!
Water polo, craft fair, bike ride and good food are on our weekend agenda:)

See you back here Monday!

xo


Yesterday in my life lately post I talked about a recent shower I attended.
I picked up this dress at Old Navy a few weeks ago and I am OBSESSED with
this dress! Check out Old Navy's spring dresses HERE! They use this pattern in
multiple different items and I LOVE them all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016