Thursday, April 6, 2017

Life Lately~

We have had some really ugly and gross weather here in the Chicago land lately and I am counting the days until summer! My seniors at school have 22 days of school left and everyone including myself has about 33! WOO HOO!!

Life Lately has been fun, busy and full of memories! Here is a little look into life lately :)

We were so happy and excited and relaxed to spend the week in Marco with my parents.
It is such a treat to relax, spend time and have good convos with loved ones. We had great weather and we were truly blessed to spend a week in paradise with my parents :)
The countdown is on to summer weather for boating and camping!








I have been in the mood to just purge, clean, sanitize and wash everything!! I am not a lover of laundry but I love a good clean home. We have dark floors and the dust KILLS me. Just pains me. We could vacuum and sweep every day and we STILL wouldn't get it all. I found these two posts and have big plans for this week and our home :)






















Our good friends Kara and Spencer are getting married in early June and this past weekend I attended Kara's beautiful bridal shower! It was held at a local golf course and their food is always to die for!
Pat is standing up in the wedding so attending the shower was fun for me! They are our very good friends and we cannot wait to celebrate in June!!






I found this ADORABLE dress for the shower and I have been obsessed with it. I am waiting for the warm weather to come back so I can wear it to school. I have a communion and graduation coming up and you can bet this will be my go to dress!






















This AD for these cute little pillows came up on my instagram this week and I couldn't stop loving on them!!! They are my TO BUY list!! They are so cute and silly and out of the ordinary that they are a must have!!





Just a little life lately :) School has been super busy this week with the SAT and getting back from break. The kids NEED recess this time of year I swear! LOL

See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016