Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter

Hello Wednesday! Good to see you!
Today I am sharing a little bit about our Easter weekend!
It was a long, enjoyable, family filled, beautiful weather weekend :) 

So here we go!

Thursday I took my mom to our favorite Polish Deli and you would have thought I was taking a kid to a candy store! My mom had so much fun picking up items for the Easter weekend and we delighted in all the delicious items they had!
We picked up the best sausage and pierogi's.
All were DELISH!




Friday we slept in, ran errands, worked out and enjoyed the beautiful day!
That night we headed to our friends, Joe and Jess's new place!
They got engaged recently and we were so stoked to head to see their new place and enjoy a great meal.
Good food, good wine and good convo.




I wore this BEYOND adorable kimono type top with some little booties and my favorite go to Park Lane Rose necklace. 





Saturday we headed to Blessings of the Baskets at our church. This is a tradition my family and I have been doing since forever. It has been even more enjoyable to share these traditions with Pat and his family as well over the past few years! This year we all made it to Holy Family and got all of our delicious food blessed.

After, everyone headed back to my parents for a DELICIOUS spread of sausage, pierogi's, potato pancakes and so much more! Beautiful weather and good food... THE BEST!




My parents and I then headed to Willow Creek for their Easter Celebration.
I always enjoying going to WC for their holiday celebrations. They always put on AMAZING performances and I love the music!



Sunday morning we headed to Pat's parents for an amazing Easter brunch! We had everything you could think of! First round was soup, sausage, bread, blessing food and much more!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather and went on a family walk.
Round two was all the meats- chicken & ribs, potatoes, fruit, more bread, more sausage and dessert 
:) 



all the heart eyes <3 

SO much good food in one weekend!! How lucky were we?
Sunday night we relaxed with all our windows open and watched the BULLS pull of their first playoff game WIN.

THANK GOODNESS I was off Monday. I spent time cleaning, organizing and doing laundry! 
Awesome weekend spent with family and friends :)

See you tomorrow!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016