Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Whats Up Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone :)Today I am linking up for What's Up Wednesday with two of my favorite bloggers! Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To! 




So here it is! Here is what's up. 

What we're eating this week.




Pork Goulash ( Homemade :) I will share the recipe next week!!!




What I'm reminiscing about. 

College. I have decided to go back to school this may for my masters and all I can keep thinking about are my college classes and the work I did for four years!! Time sure does fly and I am ready for round two! 




What I'm loving.

THE WEATHER! Gosh darn it is UNREAL here in Palatine for February. Today we could see a high of 70!! What!!!! #canyousayglobalwarming 

YALL DEAD LAUGHING!!!!


What we've been up to.

Walks outside. Cooking together. And we finished THE CROWN! Anxiously awaiting so many of our shows to come back!!! 




What I'm dreading.
Ughhh the temperature dropping because we all,know Chicago weather is a looney toon!! 



What I'm working on.
I actually work don this yesterday and I got it fixed! I wanted to give my readers to have Balancing In Slippers sent to their inbox so I was able to fix that issue and you can now subscribe at the top on the right :) 



What I'm excited about. 

Spring break!!! The countdown is on. In just over a month we will be sunning in Marco :) 




What I'm watching/ reading.
Watching: What else is new.... Gilmore Girls. On season 6. Logan is about to go to London and Luke and Lorelai are on the outs...




Reading: Still working on First Comes Love By: Emily Giffin



What I'm listening to. 

I shared this last week but it is my JAM! 





What I'm wearing 

Floral Sophie. Second week in a row. Truly obsessed with Evys Tree. I have never cared if I repeat an item of clothing. I have my favorites and will rock them whenever I want! 




What I'm doing this weekend.

Well Friday night is my last game to coach of the season. No plans Saturday #bless and Oscars Sunday night :) so I would say a delightful weekend! 
















What I'm looking forward to next month. 

Watching Pat coach. I have learned so much about aquatics since we started dating and I am stoked to see him ROCK another season of coaching water polo! 



What else is new.

School keeps me busy and like I said above I have decided to go back to school for masters in principal prep. Basically meaning that in 2 years after my program I will be able to be in administration which is a dream of mine. Not hurrying out of the classroom just yet but looking ahead :) 




BONUS QUESTION! 

What is your "can't live without" beauty product.

Truly a no brainer for me. I am OBSESSED with PUR's disappearing ink concelear. I actually had been out for almost two weeks and was scrapping by with my old one and went to the store Monday to pick a new one up! Within the past year I totally switched my make up line from Bare Minerals to PUR. They have not let me down and I take this concealer stick with me every where! I HIGHLY recommend checking out PUR's line. I shop at Ulta :) 




Phew what a fun post :) as I type this I am laying in bed with the windows open enjoying the perfect temperature that tonight brought! 

Enjoy the day and do something amazing today! 

Xo 



2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016