Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey YALL!!!
Hope your Valentine's Day was delightful and special just like mine :)

Today I am going to talk about a few pieces of mine that I have been LOVING wearing lately!

I am a very casual, simple colors, laid back person when it comes to wearing outfits. In college my friends made fun of me because I would wear the same outfit anytime we went out! What can I say? I love comfort, ease and style :)

Tops
Evy's Tree
This is sold out BUT head to Evy's Tree to see MANY
other gorgeous sweaters :)


Army Jacket- Olive.
I don't have this one exact but This is Target's newest
one and I have last season. Army Jacket is such a staple!


Old Navy Blue Puffer Vest

I adore mine and I HIGHLY recommend one.
It is not super puffy but totally warm :)
The one I have is sold out but you can find
one at J CREW HERE! 

Evy's tree Sophie In Floral 
I am wearing this today and CANNOT
get enough!!!
Again sold out but they have new Sophie's
every season :) I have 4 #sorrypaycheck







Evy's Tree Trish in Merlot
I wore this yesterday for VDAY and then
for Christmas well!
Quantity is limited so head over now :) 




















Pants
AEO Skinny Jeans- I have been obsessed with AEO jeans since high school. They fit a woman's body so well and they hold up well! I love the 360 jeans because they fit my body shape well and don't look too tight or too loose. You can find them HERE!



I have blogged about these before and I cannot get enough of Victoria's Secret leggings. They have a thick band and I wear them weekly. They hold up well, but they do fade. So I have at least 3 pairs I rotate with :) You can find them HERE!






Shoes

Tory Burch Flats: We have had some warmer weather and I have brought out some of my flats! I love my TB flats. They are stylish, comfortable and fit perfectly with my itty bitty skinny feet :)  You can find them HERE! These are an investment but an investment you will use for many seasons!!


As much as we would hope winter is OVER in Chicago... I just don't believe it! Today the high is 33 so yes I broke out my uggs! I bought myself a new pair this year, since my old pair have lasted me since HIGH SCHOOL!!! #amen Again slim pickings on these bad boys but JOURNEYS has some!

HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!!! 


Scarves 

Oh my love for scarves AND my love for TARGET scarves... it is ONE of a KIND!
Scarves help cover my top part in case something is too low cut for school! I love patterned scarves more because I tend to wear very basic colors and not a lot of pattern, so the scarf adds some life to my outfit!





The TOP 2 are ones I have my eye on for spring :)

The purple one to the LEFT is one I already have and bought for purple days at school :)

You can find them HERE!









That's all I have for you today! Hopefully something caught your eye or reminding you of something you need for Spring!!!


Happy Happy :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016