Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekend Recap- Cold Temps Edition

And Monday here we go again! This week is a short week since we have a late start on Thursday and an Institute Day on Friday!! WOOHOO


#LOLING 
This will be me Thursday and Friday!!


Here is a little recap of our weekend :)

Friday
-Last game of the cheer season. Very bittersweet but happy to be done with coaching for the season :) Now its time for recipe creations and getting into shape!



-We Went out with some friends after I was done with my duties at school! Home and in bed by 10:30 #bless

Saturday
-Slept in. Watched some Everybody Loves Raymond and of course my cooking shows! The Kitchen made these great short ribs which I cannot WAIT to try!



-We ran some errands, picked  up some Dunkin and were off for the morning!

-There were flurries all day long here so we laid low and decided to do a Netflix movie. Pat chose this time and we watched The Impossible. NOW. This movie made me very nervous, anxious and sad. It was a true story made into a movie which we liked but boy oh boy this pulled at your heart strings (It was about the Tsunami that hit Thailand in 2004) I do recommend it because it kept you on the edge of your seat but it will make your emotions go up and down as you watch!



-We went out on a double date with our good friends to Wok N Fire in the Arboretum. We had unbelievable meals and it was so nice to be out with out friends after a busy work week! I had THE best roll ever and it is my favorite roll to date. Their St. Charles Roll is our favorite and it was ON POINT last night! We both also switched it up as well. Pat got a delicious spicy noodle dish and I did a bowl of steak,rice noodle and onion soup! We were stuffed!
Sweater: Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardiagn
Boots: Sperry
Jeans: AEO
Necklace: Park Lane 


















-We went out for a few drinks and some darts and then headed home early again and in bed by 1030 :)

(do you see a trend this weekend?) LOL

Sunday 
-Good amount of sleep for a Sunday :) we then decided to head out to breakfast. We to Briana's Pancake House in Palatine on NW HWY. We have been there before but today they were PACKED!! Pat had a skillet and I had an omelet! (SHOCKER! side-note: I am normally not a egg person but this omelet is one of the ONLY egg dishes I will eat.) The cheese, bacon and sour cream might be the reason hehehe! We had delicious coffee, good convo and then headed to get our groceries for the week!




-We came home lounged and  BOTH snoozed! Ahhhhhhh :) Pat got me up and going to head to the gym which I needed. Two good workouts and we were off to run a few more errands.

-We were home by 230. With so much day left! We did laundry, chilled and made lunches for tomorrow.

-Dinner was simple tonight. As I watch the clock typing this I only have 10 minutes until the OSCARS start!!! We both saw Lion and LOVED it!! I am hoping they win it all!!! I also saw Manchester By the Sea with my parents and also enjoyed that! Either one if you choose to see it....bring your tissues! 






We are about to get snuggled and watch Jimmy Kimmel host this year! 

I hope your weekend was warm, cozy and enjoyable just like ours! Tomorrow I will be here for Table Talk Tuesday! A GREAT dish Pat and I both LOVED :)

If you can dream it, You can do it!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016