Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites

You are looking good today Friday!!!
YAY!! The weekend is here :)

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.
Easter 2017~ New Favorite picture of us #luckygirl

TWO.
Loving this! Did some page tagging and looking forward to making homemade
mayo and ranch this weekend! #cleaneating
Danielle Walker 


THREE.
Cauliflower rice with SO many new favorites from Trader Joe's



FOUR.



I re-decorated my Painted Fox Home- (The English Sparrow) tray for spring :)

I had the BEST luck finding cute knick-knacks at Hobby Lobby!


FIVE.
Brought this back out! The onions in the cauliflower rice left a funky smell the
other night in the kitchen and mixed with the humidity.......
the diffuser did the job to make our home smell wonderful :)



That is all for this glorious end of a short week- Friday :)
Relaxing, The Bulls playoff game 3 is on and more organizing are calling our names this weekend!
xo

2 comments :

  1. You look great in your Easter pic! I tried cauliflower rice for the first time last week and I'm hooked!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am loving the dress from old navy! RIGHT!!! We are loving it as well in our house :)
      xo

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016