Saturday, April 22, 2017

31 Party~ Join Me!

Hello All!!!! Happy Saturday :) The sun is shining here and it calls for some online shopping! 
I am hosting an online 31 party. My mom and I are both HUGE fans of 31 bags. The quality, patterns and variety in styles.

We are almost to May which means a few things......

1. Mother's day gifts
2. End of the year teacher gifts
3. PTA/PTO gifts
4. Graduation gifts 

SO many events coming up that 31 can help you find just what you need!

I am going to share a few things that I have on my list and that are 
also essential to balancing your busy life :) 

Grab some coffee and join me!

1.
Look at the variety of patterns and how many unique
occasions you can use this ONE style for!
Showers, graduations and birthdays!

2.
I recently shared a Workin It post about spring cleaning!
Look at these neutral colors!! I am LOVING them all!
A variety of items to help you stay organized! 
Teachers, busy moms and women who loved to stay organized!
These are for YOU!


3.
Before our Spring Break trip, I blogged about 
traveling with a carry-on. I shared some of my tips and tricks 
to help you utilize JUST your carry on!
Check out these awesome traveling essentials!


4.
We boat and camp all summer long, and I love a good pool day!
Look how fun these patterns are a for a warm summer day on the water!
Multiple bags to help you prep for that long day on the boat or day at the pool :) 


5.
I am a TRUE monogram girl at heart! I am having a hard time
these days getting anything else monogrammed because I am 
wondering just when I will have to change my initials and start using a new monogram :)
TEHEHEHE!!!
Anyways so many different styles to fit YOU and YOUR style!


6.
I am DYING over this style, colors and of course monogram!!!
This is #1 on my wish list. It is so teacher-ish, so me and so spring :)
Dream Big. How fitting for a teacher who is passionate about helping her students
dream BIG!


7.

THIS!!! This bag is their #1 BEST Seller!!! My mom has one and uses it ALL the time.
Travel. Tailgates.Shopping. Car trips.
A VERY versatile bag that holds so much!


8.
Today is Earth day! How perfect are these for all your local grocery needs?
Amazing styles and the patterns are adorable!
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!



These are a just a FEW things I am loving about 31.

Leave me a comment if you are interested in joining my online party or need something from 31!

Here is the link to join!


Happy weekend and Happy shopping!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016