Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Today we are off due to Good Friday. We are so looking forward to Easter celebrations all weekend long with family and friends, and also celebrating the true reason. Christ has RISEN!




As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


Here are some favorites from the week :) 

ONE.
National siblings day was Monday and I shared this ADORABLE picture of my brothers and I to celebrate! I have not only been blessed with them as siblings but also as best friends. #sisterwithbrothersforever



TWO.
Ok I am just going to leave this right here..... I cannot get over all these funnies.



THREE.
Lots of free nights this week have called for lots of cooking at home in my kitchen! 
Here is what I made:
2. Spring time Orzo with veggies
3. Pesto Pasta Bake 






FOUR.
This week my acceptance for grad school came in the mail! This student ID makes it official! Grad school here I come!! Very excited but very nervous! WOO!




FIVE. 
THIS. THIS IS ME!!! How hilarious and true this is, makes it definitely a favorite :)




SIX.
How amazing has this week been for the CUBS?? Am I right?? I stayed home Wednesday night, snuggled in my sweats and watched the ring ceremony! They are GORGEOUS rings and so proud of those boys for all their hard work and dedication! 






SEVEN.



As I  am typing and working on the blog I am listening to old tunes from high school and college from my itunes! This amazing song came on and I totally rocked out to it!!! 
SADIE HAWKINS DANCE!!
(sidenote: I guess there is no music video for this song, but these kids made one to it LOL!)


Have a blessed Easter Weekend.

xo


2 comments :

  1. #4!! So proud of you, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016