Wednesday, April 5, 2017

HGTV- Current Obsession

Today I am going to talk about my new current obsession... HGTV!!!!!



Now I have been watching HGTV on and off for YEARS but never got too interested or invested.

This past week on vacation, Pat and I would end our nights by watching HGTV in bed. At home we have a TV in our room, but no cable........ I am putting this on my list for my birthday :) hehehe!

Each night we would flip on HGTV and watch whatever show that was on. Whether it was house hunters, flip or flop or fixer upper, we watched any episode that we could!

Of course when we got home this weekend I could NOT stop watching what was on. It is a pure addiction. At home this week... making dinner? its on. Doing laundry? its on. I just cannot get enough!! I do have to say though at times some couples.... I just CANNOT with.

So what am I loving on HGTV? Here is what I am obsessed with so far :)

1. Flip or Flop

Ok yes I know I am behind the times on this show, but I am LOVING it! I know they are no longer together but I am loving the episodes HGTV has been showing! I think home renovations are UNREAL!!! I love them all! She bugs me a little but I am working with it! I would if I could do this for a living! Flip it or Flop it!!! I also am obsessed with the staging! I will take that job in a HEART BEAT :) 


2. Home Town

This is a new one I just recently stumbled upon! It was on last night and I already ADORE these two! I love their accents and all the southern charm! I think I am living in the wrong part of the country..... They are taking classic southern homes and keeping them and making them GORGEOUS!! The couple I watched last night choose a house, BUGGED me but I love these two so I will keep watching! 


3. House Hunters

Oh where do I even begin?? My dad and I have watched this for years and I still love it!! The styles, the locations, the people looking for homes, I LOVE it all!! They have like "beach edition" episodes and those are a fav!! The different places people look for homes is INSANE! We have seen everything from Mexico, to Honduras to Zanzibar. How wild to a buy a home in that exotic of a place!


4. Fixer Upper

Alright..... where have Chip and Joanna Gaines been ALL MY LIFE. Like please someone let me be their friend!!! I was ROARING laughing last night at the outtakes and bloopers episode. Chip is UNREAL and I need to meet him. Now I am behind on the times and just recently have been introduced to these two. I know they have Magnolia Farm but I must do more research :) This by FAR is my favorite. They are down to earth, southern people, who do what they love and still have time to raise a family! 


Now I can go on for days about episodes and favorites and least favorites but this is where I am so far with my current obsession!

Any other shows I should watch on HGTV?? Let me know!

It is SAT day at school so I am out early today! I bet you could never guess what I will be doing when I get home ;)

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016