Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!!!

YAY!!! I love this Link up :) 
Grab some coffee or tea and join for a little bit of What's Up Wednesday.





As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!




What we're eating this week:

Cauliflower rice


Buffalo Burgers 


Chipotle
(LOCALS! On Friday the Hersey Water Polo team is having a fundraiser at the Chipotle in Randhurst. Head on over for an easy and delicious Friday night dinner!





What I'm reminiscing about:
This school year. This was my first year at HHS and it FLEW by. I am coming back next year and teaching some GREAT classes :) I feel like as I get older the years go by faster and faster.



What I'm loving:
The warm spring weather we have been having!! Windows and screen door open right when we get home until we go to bed! LOVE!



What we've been up to:
Pat's water polo is wrapping up so he has had a busy few weeks with that.



I have been grading, planning and prepping for the last few weeks of school. Our seniors are done on May 11th. HOLY COW!!!



What I'm dreading:
RAIN!!! We are supposed to drop in temp and have ALL THE RAIN the newt few days :(



What I'm working on:

31!!!! I just joined 31 and have an open party! Comment if you are interested in adding to the show!
 Check out my 31 post HERE.



What I'm excited about:

Next weekend we get to celebrate this kid.
My baby brother is graduating from IU. And everyone will be in attendance :)



What I'm Watching/Reading:
Watching: I started The OC for the 10000th time.
-UGH MARISSA COOPER!!!



Reading: The Magnolia Story By: Chip and Joanna Gaines
-I need to meet and be friends with them.



What I'm listening to:
Work This Body
-Walk The Moon



It is so catchy and upbeat!

What I'm wearing:
All ISU gear! This week is college week at school, so we have been all jeans and t shirts for the past few days. #redbirdforlife



What I'm doing this weekend:
Heading up to see family in Wisconsin for my godson's communion :)





What I'm looking forward to next month:
SUMMER VACATION!!!!
Our summer begins May 25th and I am BEYOND ready for summer weather and summer stuff!





What else is new:
Grad school starts May 4th.- I feel like I need a new backpack and new clothes for this :)




Just a little bit of What's Up with us!
Happy Wednesday!
Stay Dry Friends :)

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016