Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

HELLO FRIDAY!!!
YAY!! The weekend is here :)
Busy weekend we got going over here but lots of good times ahead! 

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.


My springtime buffalo burgers!!! Not only were they delicious the first day, they were EVEN better the second day for a wrap lunch :)



TWO.



THIS. This is hilarious. I did not get a chance to try them, but 
I do not think I missed much :) 

THREE.


My culinary arts III class made these for our admin assistants all 
this week. Planning.Prep. Construction. It was LONG but worth!
#hhspride 


FOUR.


DEAD LAUGHING. No joke though how delicious does this look?
Count me in for the future ;)


FIVE.


Last Saturday I did a post on 31! You can check it out HERE!
I bought this from the outlet sale and I cannot WAIT until it arrives! 
I am feeling a new fall bag. So New school year I will break this baby out :) 

My 31 party closes Sunday, but you can still order HERE!

BUSY weekend ahead!! Filled with Water Polo and Family :)

PS LOCALS!! (Head to the Chipotle by Randhurst tonight to support Hersey Girls Water Polo! Yummy and no cooking tonight :) 

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016