Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happiest of Fridays to you!!! Once again like always on Friday's I am linking up with Momfessionals, TabandErika and Grace&Love.




WOO!!!

Here are some of my favorites from this week :)

We are spending the weekend at ISU for the IHSA Competitive Cheerleading Competition. Our varsity team made it to state, so I have the opportunity to spend the weekend with them while they compete! Back in the day ;) LOL when I roamed the streets of ISU; staying up late, drinking too much coffee at all hours of the day and creating lifelong friends and memories, times were much more simple. If I could go back and tell my younger self to go to those 8 ams, study more and join more clubs, ohhh I SO would!! I loved ISU and my experience there, so going back brings back all sorts of memories. Right Pat :)





This week new Evy's Tree hoodie FINALLY came in the mail! Can I get an AMEN?! I stumbled upon these amazing hoodies on one of the blogs and I have a slight obsession with them. I have a grey, purple, floral, and now black hoodie all in the same design #bless I will share more about these amazing hoodies next week :)



My crockpot has been my bff in the kitchen these days. I have truly enjoyed prepping meals, eating the goodness of what I made, and then having an easy clean up. For the most Pat has loved everything from the crockpot. He is the real MVP for always taking care of it and turning it to warm before I get home! I had one meal the other that he wasn't a fan of but I will redeem myself next week
 :)



This weekend I did a little shopping and I was all about the #sales. I had been looking for a blue puffer vest to wear with my plaid shirts but I just wasn't able to find one that was 1.affordable 2. stylish. Lone behold Old Navy!!! I found one on sale for $20 and this was a score!! My mom and I agree that Old Navy has ABSOLUTELY changed since back in the day and it can be hit or miss. That day it was a hit!



Last but not least OMG superbowl is SUNDAYY!!! We are going to watch the game with our good friends and eat #allthefood. I have planned to make my very popular Brie Boat. Now I was first introduced to this amazing loaf from my neighbor. I do have to say mine will never be like Mrs. Ward's ( like how does she get all the bread pieces in a uniform shape!?!?!?) but I have to say mine come's very close! It is her recipe I use, so all the credit goes to Roberta :)




That's all I have for you today!!! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy lots of appetizers on Sunday!

xo



1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016