Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's up Wednesday

Hey Hey!
Last Wednesday of the month
calls for a little bit of
What's up!








What we're eating this week...

Chicken Parm Meatballs





What I am reminiscing about...

Christmas!
Yesterday I shared all about my favorite holiday 
and it made me remember 
how amazing last Christmas was!!


What I am loving...

Image result for trader joe's peanut butter cups

THESE. Oh my.... they are addicting!!



What we've been up to...

Lots of swimming!
Pat's swim season is coming to an end
so lots of final meets for the season!


What I am dreading...

I honestly don't know...
If I had to choose maybe the stack
of clean dishes that need to be put away at home.



What I am working on...

Lots of lesson planning!
We have three weeks until Thanksgiving
and then three more after until BREAK!!!



What I am excited about...

Fall Temps!!!
YAY!!
Finally.
Lots of fall outfits about to make their debut :)






What I am watching/ reading...
Survivor

Dancing with the Stars


The Office ( again)
Related image

Seriously  The Office will NEVER get old.
I was laughing out loud the other night.

What I am listening to...



I have and always been a Kesha fan!
This song is so catchy!!
I love the ending.


What I am wearing...
Sweaters and Jeans on repeat.




What I am doing this weekend...

Some Halloween things
and enjoying the fall weather!!


What I am looking forward to next month...

Thanksgiving and some time off to recharge!
AND PUTTING UP MY TREE!!!
I cannot believe next week is November!!


What else is new...
We are loving apple pie and I cannot
wait to share the recipe with you next week!


There is a little What's Up!

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016