Tuesday, October 10, 2017

What We Are Eating!

Happy Tuesday!!!

We had a very relaxing 3 day weekend :)

Today I am sharing what we are eating this week.


I love having time to spend in my kitchen 
cooking up food I love and others love as well.

This week is a great line up.

I am sharing two of my go to recipes that we 
eat if not weekly, then every other week in our house!

First up.

(basically the best thing you have EVER eaten)

1. I originally found this recipe from Mix and Match Mama
but didn't like the way it turned out so I made it my own!

2. Pat and I are both HUGE Buffalo fans. Anything buffalo we will take it :)

3. I made a huge batch this week by cutting up a rotisserie chicken from Costco.
I am all about a good deal and making a meal that can serve us lunch and dinner
throughout the week!

4. Last time I made this I took about 1/2 cup of the leftover
meat and made a Buffalo Chicken Salad.
UM HI. It was SO delicious!!



Next up....

Salmon Packets.

I used to never love fish or even enjoy making it but as I have gotten older
I have found a true love for fish :)

Tonight we are having our ever famous Salmon Packets.

1. It started out by us making the same packets and eating it.

2.BUT! Now it has turned into us each creating our own packets to our liking.

3. I love lemon slices and onions.

4. Pat enjoys mushrooms, sriracha and onions.

5. We usually serve our packets with a veggie and some brown rice.

6. We buy a huge salmon from Costco, then cut up and freeze baggies of fish.
Each bag is good for one meal.

So this morning before leaving for work, I took one baggie out from the freezer
and put it in the fridge to defrost!















SUPER easy and we usually get about 3 meals out of our one salmon!

The Cubs are playing tonight so this easy meal is perfect for us as we watch the game.

Have the best day :)

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016