Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!
Time for some favorites.



As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

Short & Sweet today :)

ONE.
Pat snapped this of me last Saturday 
when it was a cold and rainy day!
I mean who 
doesn't love relaxing on a Saturday :) 





TWO. 
THIS IS LIFE.
We went to the my FAVORITE polish restaurant 
on Sunday for Pat's grandma's birthday.
Their goulash is to DIE for!





THREE.
Sunday night we made this fabulous and delicious 
apple pie :)
This is now my go to dessert recipe!





FOUR.
My mom and I went to see 
the Together LIVE tour 
on Tuesday night downtown.
We saw Glennon Doyle speak and many more!
SO FUN!




FIVE.
Yes. These.
I cooked up another recipe from school this week!
Chicken Lettuce wraps were a HUGE hit in our house.
I will be sharing the recipe next week :) 





SIX.
This week my student's applied their knowledge about 
egg yolks and whites to create these Egg Puffs!
SUPER easy and the application of egg foam was perfect.


That's all today :)

Cold fall temps are rolling in fast!
Candles, yummy food and movie watching are in our future this weekend.

XO




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016