Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Decor

October 3rd.

I love October 3rd.

Today I am sharing a little of my fall decor!

BUT first....


Happy Anniversary to my love.




3 years seems wayyy longer than it actually is!

We were friends before we started dating.
We both finished college, got jobs and then reconnected.

It is crazy how life brings people back to you that you know were meant to be there 
all a long.

Happy Anniversary Pat <3


NOW.
Some cute little fall decor!!


This sign hangs above our couch and I will keep it up 
until Thanksgiving!

I found it at Hobby Lobby last season!
HERE is another cute one I found you could hang 
as well!




This is our bakers rack.
It was my grandma's and I am obsessed!
We ALWAYS have lights on it 
but during the fall with the candles on 
it looks even better!





This is my Painted Fox 2 tier tray!
I decorate it for all seasons and holidays :)
You can find it HERE!
I adore mine.





I found this SUPER cute pie plate in the dollar spot at Target.
This was $3 and I love that is sits on my island
HERE is another one I found that is adorable 
with my FAVORITE candle. EVER. period. 
This has been my favorite fall candle since college and 
my Haleigh & I always text each other
to remind one another that it is time for the CANDLE!!T

















Target is my life. I find 
EVERYTHING I need there.
I also picked these up at the dollar spot!
You can find some more HERE! 





My cute little mantle! 
I am still in search of some cute pumpkins
and lights for the month of 
October :)






I found these ADORABLE plates at 
Target and I am obsessed!

My mom gave me these pumpkin place mats.
They totally work for October and I am 
even going to keep them out for Thanksgiving because of the orange!
The plates fit over the face so for November it will be perfect!


Just a little peak into my cute little home :)

See you tomorrow!

I am off to make some yummy dinner and apple pie tonight!

Happy Fall.

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016